Jotun Jotun

Awsome! This is excellent work and even though it wasn't action packed it left me good adrenline feeling at the end. The only (small) flaws were the animation was a bit choppy at times, the plot was a bit meh, and the general graphics could always be improved. But none of these actually took away from the impression I got from this flash. Defiantly going to show this to my friends.

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Not going to lie, I set my expectations low when I saw this was a Nyan Cat parody. I am glad I watched it through though. Well animated, well done. It was an enjoyable watch.

Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005 Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005

Great flash. Smooth animation, Excellent voice acting and a great story. Plot is a little weird but defiantly funny. Particularly the way Kitty says, when the Coyote ran off had me laughing. The only thing is your preloader (and this may just be me) is off by a number, I can only see the digit in the place.

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Finally beat the 180! I was going to give up at the third stage but I knew deep in my heart that I would stop studying has this game would just nag me to finish it. I had to go looking for headphones though as my left speaker is broken.

Great game, and addictive too. The cut scenes were well drawn, and the music was appropriate. The programing was good, although I'm not sure how the turning and blocking works. Can I block while I turn? Does attacking cause a pause before you can block again? In the second last level these were questions that frustrated me, but I did manage to get past it, eventually...

I did love how difficult it was though. Without it, I would of given up on the third level. Right now I actually feel like I accomplished something because of that. And a game that gives me a sense of accomplishment deserves a five star rating.

Str1ngle Str1ngle

This is a very fun game. I have no idea how I missed it till today. I like the simple gameplay mechanics, yet it is still challenging. It has appropriate graphics and the power ups all make sense. It feels well put together and has a nice chirping tune that meshes well with the gameplay. While this is nothing really ground breaking it is still very fun to waste a few moments with it.

Just an FYI: The reason I found your game today was because I was flagging abusive reviews, so I guess something positive came from that.

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks for the review, which sums the whole game up really nicely!

And thank you for flagging that review! It helps a lot!

Naya's Quest Naya's Quest

Great game. Great puzzle, good music, alright graphics. Not sure if I get the Ending but the game play was awesome.

Winterbliss Winterbliss

Well done.

With the music'ss soft tone and nice vide, your the first song I've d/led to put on my play list, just to listen too over and over again. 10/10, because it that good.

Manhunter Manhunter

Pure awsome.

I have to agree with njordy, Sounds like awsome chase music! I also loves the way it builds up. Good Stuff.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man! Well if any flash programmer sees your reviews, I hope he'll think the same way :p

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

Amazing

one of the few songs I've heard here where the lyrics don't sound awful. Not only that but the instruments and mood on its own were great.

Mocha and Vanilla Mocha and Vanilla

Genius

IâEUTMm at a lost of words on how to describe this. It something more then clever and it is insightful but that word seems to miss the mark of what I actually want to say. It defiantly is amusing and well done.