Winterbliss Winterbliss

Well done.

With the music'ss soft tone and nice vide, your the first song I've d/led to put on my play list, just to listen too over and over again. 10/10, because it that good.

Manhunter Manhunter

Pure awsome.

I have to agree with njordy, Sounds like awsome chase music! I also loves the way it builds up. Good Stuff.

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man! Well if any flash programmer sees your reviews, I hope he'll think the same way :p

~Inspiration~ -hania ~Inspiration~ -hania

Amazing

one of the few songs I've heard here where the lyrics don't sound awful. Not only that but the instruments and mood on its own were great.

Boom, Clap Boom, Clap

one sweet beat

I love this song. A little repeatative but really entrancing (don't know if that the word that I want to use). Got a really good beat and very catchy.

°°Attitude°° °°Attitude°°

Try to not air drum to this

Sweet music, very catchy. only one thing I didn't like about it was it rather repeated itself a bit, but it was repeating an awsome beat, so I still give 10/10

Whirlguy responds:

Thanks for everything^-^

/|\When All Things End/|\ /|\When All Things End/|\

Can't turn it off

Wow, This song just draws you right in and is easy on the ears. Got a nice beat and rythem. Very catchy, too bad it short, but it about the right length for a flash movie I'm working on... Who knows, anyway good song.

-Sin of the Night- -Sin of the Night-

Very good

Can't say it the most orginal thing I've heard but It still pretty good. I have no clue what your saying but it does flow well with the music. Everything else is excellent.

MorbidShock responds:

haha yeah I think I'll do some more crap with the vox. I'm saying

"I am just another sin of the night"

Shaman Part 2--_--(4:02) Shaman Part 2--_--(4:02)

Well Done

This song is amazing, from it title to the last beat. The Intro just lets you know your in for a good song. I love the part where it picks up around 1:45. I love how the beat sort of keeps changing too, makes me listen to the song all the way though.