Jotun Jotun

Awsome! This is excellent work and even though it wasn't action packed it left me good adrenline feeling at the end. The only (small) flaws were the animation was a bit choppy at times, the plot was a bit meh, and the general graphics could always be improved. But none of these actually took away from the impression I got from this flash. Defiantly going to show this to my friends.

Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping Nyan Cat - Genre Hopping

Not going to lie, I set my expectations low when I saw this was a Nyan Cat parody. I am glad I watched it through though. Well animated, well done. It was an enjoyable watch.

Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005 Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005

Great flash. Smooth animation, Excellent voice acting and a great story. Plot is a little weird but defiantly funny. Particularly the way Kitty says, when the Coyote ran off had me laughing. The only thing is your preloader (and this may just be me) is off by a number, I can only see the digit in the place.

Devastis Devastis

I am by no means an animator but I thought this was quite good. Everything was well animated and I didnâEUTMt even notice that you used tweens until I read it in your description. The flow, style and music choice made this an excellent movie.

The story was also quite good. Even without dialogue or text, you still get a sense what is going on. Yet you donâEUTMt bog down the viewer with pointless details, you give simple and clear points for the story without breaking the flow of action and tying it in with the music. Like an intro of power going out in a city or a symbol on a helicopter with another robot spying on the ball. You also donâEUTMt lack of story altogether and have just fighting robots like so many other animations on this site. You didnâEUTMt overdo it and you didnâEUTMt miss anything.

One of the few flaws I noticed was just a couple of parts that were transparent when the main character was returning to the city between the two fight scenes. One was with his eyes and one was with his hand. This was at 2:45 and 2:59 on your youtube version. But this is so minor, that it doesnâEUTMt take away from the movie.

SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

Good presentation.

Agree or disagree, the flash was great. Very informative, even more interesting. This is the first of your flashes that I have seen and because of this one, I'm going to watch some more.

Monkey Drummer Tribute Monkey Drummer Tribute

A good tribute

This is a good tribute to the monkey drummer, which is why I gave you 8 out if 10. The music was good (bit slow pace though) and the animation was smooth. The best part of this movie was the timing, which was right on. Good job.

Paper Chase Paper Chase

Heh

Smooth animation and great art that is also unique. It has the perfect music for it theme. This is a well done flash that is entertaing. I can't beleive it took this long to get front page, I remenber voting for this when under judgement, and I'm giving it the same score I did then.

The Quick and the Wet The Quick and the Wet

Good entry

Sound was good (even if it was off by a few seconds.) and the concept was well thought out. It made a good and entertaining movie. However What I think could make this better it the graphics and to some extent the animation. Perfect circles with hair and clothes, white skin, small amount of shade. The animation was few and simple. Don't get me wrong though, I really enjoyed this movie and think it was great work, a good contribution to Newgrounds.

mega-mation mega-mation

Good scenes

graphics were simple but the animation made up for it. No sound or overall plot but a good amount of action. Song goes well with your animation.

51 Seconds 51 Seconds

not messed

This is good. Animation was smooth. background and foreground were drawn well. My favorite band was used, with one of there best songs. Only points I have to make is you could have more details in your drawings, maybe sounds with the actions. Movie isn't anything epic but a well contributed flash to newgrounds.

liable-to-explode responds:

Woo! I didn't have any sounds on my computer... I'll get some.